Are you dating intentionally?
I have a finely tuned method for dating, which I share with my date coaching clients. It’s all about intention when you represent yourself authentically.
This photo captured my interest today and I was lucky enough to shoot the shot. No more garbage. No more dates that truly will not have legs. No more broken wings. No more counseling folks unless you want to pay me. This sounds harsh, but let’s face it-if you went to your mechanic and he looked under the hood, you would be charged, right?
Having trouble finding someone to date online is not unusual for many people. I hear it all the time. Likewise, I hear daily that “there are no good men or women out there.” It gets tiresome and lonely, doesn’t it-imagining that all the good ones have disappeared.
I can assure you that there are still plenty of good ones out there-we just have to think differently and broaden our dating options. A few tips:
- Go on a date without any expectations.
- A date is about having fun, getting to know the other person, and enjoying each other’s company. It shouldn’t feel like a root canal without any anesthetic.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Note: If you’re carrying the load on your back and there is no connection with the person across the table, thank them for their time and leave. It’s okay if you do it politely. And yes, it’s difficult!
- Decide what you want in someone. Does this person match your must-haves? You can’t change them, contrary to popular belief!
- Date with integrity. Don’t string people along, ghost them or evaporate. This is simply wrong and makes the other person feel bad about themselves.
I’m available to help you, so please don’t be shy in contacting me.